Wednesday 26 September 2012

I spent some time with dear little Charlie today when I came home from furniture shopping. What a good girl she was, she sat on my shoulder and watched me drink my coffee and emailed my friends. She seems very intelligent and curious, she looks at me and listens when I speak to her and imitates the washing machine noises. She has figured out how to get on my finger though it takes a little coaxing to get her out the cage and she flies off still. She is such a sweet girl and I love her so much.















Sonny and Tanji have been very noisy lately and I suspect we'll be hearing "shut up ya losers!" every morning soon the way I yell at them. Sonny's learning slowly how to preen and give kisses and when Tanjiro sat with me the other night he was playing with my hair like a good boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment